terça-feira, 16 de maio de 2017

Bla bla fuck capitalism.

Darkness
This ancient idea following every single one of my steps, dragging me down while I'm towards the light. Ignorance, individualism, despair.
"Unfortunatelly I'm not availabe right now, leave me nothing."
This is the face of evil staring right at your pale cheeks and pale eyes.
What the fuck am I doing to my life?
I find myself in a dead body waiting for decomposition. The partially voted rules (voted by the most ignorant individuals that human kind could have ever seen) can't cure our social wounds and the system seems to be imploding.
No, I'm not talking about the future. I'm talking about the past.
Well, it has to be the past for you since one must write first for others to read what he has wrote.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário